The characteristics and advantages of each process technology for wastewater treatment are insufficient. One process cannot replace all other processes, and it cannot be separated from local specific conditions. For the same process, the design of the parameters for different inlet and outlet water is different, and the selection of equipment is not uniform. So what are the principles for choosing a wastewater treatment process?
(1) The technology is reasonable. The technology is advanced and mature, and it is highly adaptable to changes in water quality. Because the amount of sewage at the project site varies greatly day and night, which causes large fluctuations in water quality, the treatment process should have a strong ability to adapt to shock loads. The water receiving body requires drainage water quality, and the sludge is easy to handle. The selected treatment process should ensure that the effluent water quality meets the relevant local regulations and the requirements of the environmental impact assessment report.
(2) Economic and energy saving. Capital investment and operating costs are low and the land area is small.
(3) Easy to manage. The process must be simple and smooth to reduce project cost and operating costs, convenient operation and management, and reliable equipment. It requires simple management, stable operation and convenient maintenance. This is especially important for small cities, because small cities tend to be weak in technology.
(4) Pay attention to the environment. The general plan layout strives for smooth procedures, reasonable compactness, reducing land occupation, earthwork balance, consideration of flood prevention, and reserve for long-term processing land. The layout of the factory area is coordinated with the surrounding environment. Pay attention to noise control and odor control in the factory. Greenery, roads and staged construction are well integrated.
(5) Using biological treatment as the main treatment process, in the biological treatment structure, most of the pollutants are removed.
(6) Good effect of phosphorus and nitrogen removal, stable operation
before article：Application of drinking water disinfection equipment in rural drinking water projects
next article：Cost of using sodium hypochlorite generator