HAP-F defluorination equipment is a new type of groundwater defluorination equipment developed by our company in conjunction with Hohai University, China University of Mining and Technology and relying on the enterprise academician workstation for many years. This equipment is under the guidance of reaction engineering, system engineering and environmental engineering, and adopts HAP-F defluorination technology, which fully reflects the "new environmental protection and energy saving" modern water treatment theory and viewpoints. Defluorination of various drinking water in rural areas.
1) The defluorination mechanism is mainly adsorption, and no extra substances enter the finished water during the treatment process;
2) Low processing cost. HAP-F defluorination material has several times higher defluorination capacity than common defluorination materials, which can reach 10 ~ 20mg / g, which makes the treatment cost significantly lower than other processes.
3) Strong applicability to water quality. By adjusting the amount of powdered HAP-F, raw water with different fluorine content can be treated.
4) High water production rate, no additional waste water is generated. Because of physical adsorption, the supernatant of the backwashing wastewater can be reused directly after being settled, and a small amount of waste can be treated by landfill.
5) Spherical HAP-F adopts thermal regeneration without chemicals, ensuring that no harmful waste liquid is generated during the regeneration process.
6) Simple operation management and maintenance. The processing process is simple and automatic control can be realized.